Friday, January 16, 2009

Another reason (#15)

Well, you crippled creep, God cannot heal you when you are not surrounded by a loving church family. He only heals people who are completely loved and embraced in a church. You see, I asked God about healing you and he said, "No. It's more important that she be in church." Now you crippled mess, in addition to your pain, your agony, and all the things you need to think about, you need to spend what little energy you have left looking for a group of people to love you. My first responsibility is to the people in my church. I don't have time to pray for you. Praying for you will get me nothing, and keep me from writing my next sermon. Real quick, let me pray for you on the phone. I sure hope the prayer works for you. And if it doesn't, well perhaps the Lord wants you in a wheelchair. You must learn to be soft towards his will. Remember, God is grieved not so much by your illness, as he is by your lack of church attendance. Find a church....quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you any time, anywhere! oh, and I do.

    ReplyDelete

Share This!